The Dark Knight Rises was the biggest movie in the box office, but it wasn’t that big because people are more interested in seeing athletes in spandex, rather than superheroes. Also: this marked the beginning of a new era, the Mark Wahlberg super star era. Yup, Ted just reached 193 million dollars in the U.S. which makes Marky Mark a bankable movie star. Can you handle that?
1. The Dark Knight Rises – $64 million.
2. Ice Age: Continental Drift – $13.3 million.
3. The Watch – $13 million. I guess that’s what happens when you have Vince Vaughn playing a car salesman again. Wait, he’s never played a car salesman? Are you sure?
4. Step Up Revolution – $11.8 million.
5. Ted – $7.4 million. Mark Wahlberg is pulling 193 million dollars, his biggest movie ever. Does it mean he’s finally a star?
Incoming search terms:
- The Dark Knight Rises zmovie
- ice age continental drift zmovie